WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS & PRESENTATIONS
Managing Conflict & the Difficult Employee – Where Did Civility Go?
More and more organizations are finding it necessary to educate their management and supervisory staff on how to successfully manage conflict in the workplace. There are obvious reasons for this management development, including: the fact that: 1) conflict detracts from performance and productivity; 2) unresolved conflict can often lead to workplace violence; 3) good employees will not remain in an environment where there is unresolved conflict; 4) stressful environments may lead to expensive workers’ compensation claims and harassment lawsuits.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and diffuse or remove conflict
- Head off conflict before it turns to violence
- Identify your communication strengths and weaknesses regarding conflict management
- Teach others to identify, resolve and/or report symptoms of conflict in the workplace
- Determine when a particular conflict issue needs the intervention of professionals other than yourself
- Teach your employees how to effectively resolve conflict among themselves
Who should attend?
Human resources professionals, veteran and new managers and supervisors.