WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS & PRESENTATIONS
Customer Service: The Ultimate Reward
No one denies the fact that we live in a customer-driven economy. Many strive to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction. Many wouldn’t know how to deliver customer satisfaction if it hit them in a head-on crash. A select few are surviving and thriving because they truly know how to “deliver the goods.”
You will learn how to:
- Identify the components to customer satisfaction
- Identify and eradicate those practices and activities that compromise or preclude customer satisfaction
- Recruit and retain workers who understand the criticality of customer satisfaction
- Weed out those who are unable or unwilling to consistently contribute to customer service
- Educate your workforce on the successful components to customer satisfaction
- Recognize and reward your workforce when they consistently assist your organization in delivering satisfactory customer service
- Compare your efforts with the competition
- Grab and secure customer loyalty
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and all employees who want to learn the critical components to long-term customer service.